Phyllis Court Rowing Club Blazer (Men’s)
How is a Phyllis Court Rowing Club Blazer Unique?
- If made by us the body is made of a navy wool/polyester* blend cloth, (We can also trim and embroider, customers own blazer).
- It is edged in light blue, navy, and white tri-stripe ribbon,
- The pockets are trimmed in light blue, navy, and white tri-stripe ribbon,
- A banding of light blue, navy, and white tri-stripe ribbon on the sleeves,
* Other materials may be available on request.
Want to order a Phyllis Court Rowing Club blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
We finish all our rowing and boating blazers to order; cloth supply and production can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Alternatively, should you wish, we can trim and embroider an existing blazer you have with the club colours and crest.