Wadham College 1st VIII Rowing Blazer
What makes a Wadham College 1st VIII rowing blazer unique?
- The body is made of a duck egg blue wool/polyester* blend cloth,
- It is edged in a double row of white grosgrain ribbon,
- The pockets are trimmed in a double row of white grosgrain ribbon,
- The top pocket is trimmed with a single row of white grosgrain ribbon,
- A double banding of white grosgrain ribbon on the sleeves,
- The club crest is embroidered on top pocket,
* Other materials may be available on request.
Want to order a Wadham College 1st VIII rowing blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
We finish all our rowing and boating blazers to order, cloth supply and production can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Want a scarf or cap to wear with your boating blazer?
Not a problem, we are also able to supply these.