The Queen’s College Torpids Rowing Blazer
What makes The Queen’s College Torpids rowing blazer unique?
- The body is made of a white wool/polyester* blend cloth,
- It is edged in a double row of navy grosgrain ribbon,
- The pockets are trimmed in a double navy grosgrain ribbon,
- The top pocket is trimmed with a double row of navy grosgrain ribbon,
- The club crest is embroidered on top pocket,
* Other materials may be available on request.
Want to order The Queen’s College Torpids rowing blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
We finish all our rowing and boating blazers to order, cloth supply and production can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Want a scarf or cap to wear with your boating blazer?
Not a problem, we are also able to supply these.
£249.99 inc. VAT