St Edmund Hall Rowing Blazer
What makes a St Edmund Hall rowing blazer unique?
- The body is made of a white wool/polyester* blend cloth,
- It is edged in both red and yellow grosgrain ribbons,
- The pockets are trimmed with both red and yellow grosgrain ribbon,
- The sleeves have a trim of both red and yellow grosgrain ribbon,
- The college crest is embroidered on top pocket,
* Other materials may be available on request.
Want to order a St Edmund Hall rowing blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
We finish all our rowing and boating blazers to order, cloth supply and production can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Want a scarf or cap to wear with your boating blazer?
Not a problem, we are also able to supply these.
£249.99 inc. VAT