Leander Club Full Members Blazer
We are currently unable to take orders until after Matriculation on the 14th of October, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
What makes a Leander Club Full Member’s blazer unique?
- Available in both men’s and ladies cuts (please scroll past the chest sizes for the ladies dress sizes) as traditional 3 button blazer,
- The body is made of either a navy Melton wool or a navy wool/polyester blend cloth,
- It is edged in the Leander pink grosgrain ribbon,
- The pockets are trimmed in the same pink grosgrain ribbon,
- A banding of the same pink grosgrain ribbon on the sleeves,
- Top pocket embroidered with the Full Member’s crest.
Want to order a Leander Club Full Member’s blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
Please be aware that once your order has been placed, we will check your eligibility with the club, should there be any issues with this we will contact you for further details.
We finish all our rowing and boating blazers to order, cloth supply and production can take up to 10 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Walter’s of Oxford are proud to support UK trade and as such we are pleased to say that not only is the cloth woven in Yorkshire but the blazers are also made in London and hand finished by our skilled in house tailors.
£349.99 – £499.99 inc. VAT