Balliol College 1st, 2nd, and 3d VIII Rowing Blazers
What makes Balliol College 1st, 2nd and 3rd VIII rowing blazers unique?
- The body is made of maroon wool/polyester* blend cloth,
- It is edged in both white grosgrain ribbons,
- The pockets are trimmed with white grosgrain ribbon,
- The sleeves have a trim of white grosgrain ribbon,
- The club crest is embroidered on top pocket,
* Other materials may be available on request.
Want to order a Balliol College 1st, 2nd and 3rd VIII rowing blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
We finish all our rowing and boating blazers to order, cloth supply and production can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Want a scarf or cap to wear with your boating blazer?
Not a problem, we are also able to supply these.
How to order a Boating Blazer for Men and Women
- Measurements of chest, bust, waist seat, and hip should be taken over the top of a shirt or blouse.
- Do not pull the tape measure too tight, let it feel comfortable on you.
- Blazer length, sleeve length, shoulders and ½ back measurements should be taken over an existing comfortable jacket or blazer.
- All measurements can be given in inches or centimetres.
- All measurements are the responsibility of the customer.