Balliol College 1st, 2nd & 3rd VIII Rowing Blazers
What makes Balliol College 1st, 2nd and 3rd VIII rowing blazers unique?
- The body is made of maroon wool/polyester* blend cloth, woven in Yorkshire,
- Trimmed by our own tailors in house.
- It is edged in both white grosgrain ribbons,
- The pockets are trimmed with white grosgrain ribbon,
- The sleeves have a trim of white grosgrain ribbon,
- The club crest is embroidered on top pocket,
We are keen to support British trade and as such these blazers are made to order in London.
* Other materials may be available on request.
Want to order a Balliol College 1st, 2nd and 3rd VIII rowing blazer?
We are happy to help, please arrange a consultation to discuss your individual requirements with our experienced staff.
We finish all our boating and rowing blazers to order, cloth supply and production can take up to 8 weeks during busy periods. Please ensure enough time when ordering your blazer, especially if you would like to wear it for any important events.
Want a scarf or cap to wear with your boating blazer?
Not a problem, we are also able to supply these.
£549.99 inc. VAT