Barbour Bedale® Wax Jacket – (2 Colours)
In 1980, Barbour produced their first short, lightweight jacket, the Barbour Bedale® wax jacket. Originally designed for riding, the Bedale® is favoured by many Britons, from royalty to pop icons.
Dame Margaret Barbour designed the Bedale® with equestrian practicalities in mind – with a shorter length, relaxed fit, rear vents and the essential Nylon inner ‘drip-strip’ that provided resistance to damp from horses seeping into the jacket. Made with mediumweight 6oz waxed cotton and fully interactive with optional zip-in thermal liners and hoods, the Barbour Bedale® wax jacket is a brilliant all-year-round jacket.
The classic elements of a Barbour jacket are all included
- brass two-way ring-pull zip
- studded ‘Stormfly’ front,
- two large bellows pockets
- two moleskin-lined hand warmer pockets,
- traditional corduroy collar with studs for a hidden throat flap.
Now a classic, the practicality and simple style of the Bedale® remains popular with all ages.
- Bedale® is a registered trademark of J Barbour & Sons Ltd
- Model height 6’2″; wearing size 38
- Size 38 measurements: Chest 117cm / 46in, Back length 76.2cm / 30in
£229.00 inc. VAT