Barbour Border® Waxed Jacket – (2 Colours)
A perfect all-weather jacket for a taller gentleman, or ideal for wearing over a suit, the bestselling iconic Barbour Border® waxed jacket comes in a longer length with a generous fit, and lengthened sleeve.
Designed in the early 1980s by Chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, the Border jacket is named to represent the land border between Scotland and England that founder John Barbour crossed in 1870 to get to Northeast England, where Barbour is still based.
- Relaxed Fit
- Mediumweight 6oz Thornproof waxed cotton.
- Large brass two-way, ring-pull zip.
- Storm fly front with stud fastenings.
- Two moleskin-lined hand warmer pockets.
- Two large bellows pockets.
- Two internal poacher’s pockets with detachable pocket bags
- 100% Cotton Lining.
- Corduroy collar with studs for hidden throat flap.
- Velcro Fastening storm cuffs
- Back length: 33-34ins | 84 – 86.5cm
- Optional hood and zip-in thermal liners (sold separately)
Click HERE for reproofing wax.
£249.00 inc. VAT